Cyera is a rectangular shawl which is worked from the center in the shape of a triangle and then we move on to make the sides one at a time
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Gauge: 19 sts x 10 rows in dc makes 4”/ 10 cm post blocking. Gauge is not very important.
Any heavy fingering / Sport weight yarn. The picture uses Rosarios4 Jardim. It is 55% Merino Superwash Wool and 45% Cotton 251 yards (230 mts) for 50gm
CC1: (Rosarios4 Jardim in Shade 11, a Charcoal Grey): 150gm / 753yds /690m
CC2: (Rosarios4 Jardim in Shade 03, an Off-white Shade): 110gm / 552yds/ 506m
CC3 (Rosarios4 Jardim in Shade 37, a Green Shade): 80gm / 402yds /368m
Hook Size: 3.5 mm (E-9)
Shawl Size: 78”x 17.5” / 199 x 45 cm
The pattern is written in US terminology.
Ch(s): Chain(s), Dc: Double crochet, Tr: Treble Crochet, fpdc: Front post double crochet; hdc2tog: half double crochet 2 stitches together, dc2tog: double crochet 2 sts together; blo: back loop only, hdc3tog: half double crochet 3 stitches together
PS (Popcorn stitch)
All communication will be through email. Your email id will be using only for communication regarding this testing process.
Deadline: 30th June 2022
1. Ensure you either already have the required yarn or will be able to acquire it in a timely manner
2. Check the pattern for clarity, errors and amount of yarn
3. Share a progress picture via email once a week
4. If you are unable to complete the shawl before the deadline due to unforeseen reasons please inform me
5. Project will be marked complete once the final pictures of the project are shared
6. As compensation, you will receive the completed pattern as well a pattern of your choice from my webstore
7. For any query, except a reply within 24-48 hours.