Interest in Testing Green Shawl
The test will last 3 weeks after selection. I will let you know that you are selected for testing within 3 days.
Yarn: Any fingering weight yarn. The sample uses Drops Alpaca mix 6 skeins including pompoms. 1000 m /1098 yds
Hook: 4mm / US 6
Gauge: 11 rows x 20sts in DC makes 4" / 10 cm
Shawl Size: 58 inch x 30 inches /147 x 76cm without pompom
Stitches used: Chain, double crochet, ,dc2tog cluster
Notions: Tapestry needle
The pattern is written in US terminology.
All communication will be through email. Your email id will be using only for communication regarding this testing process of Green Shawl
1. Ensure you either already have the required yarn or will be able to acquire it in a timely manner
2. Check the pattern for clarity, errors and amount of yarn
3. Share a progress picture via email once a week
4. If you are unable to complete the shawl before the deadline due to unforeseen reasons please inform me
5. Project will be marked complete once the final pictures of the project are shared
6. As compensation, you will receive the completed pattern as well a pattern of your choice from my webstore